Sydney HeliCharter is committed to providing a safe and clean helicopter flight.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests, pilots and employees is and always has been our number one priority. With this in mind we will be requiring all passengers utilising our services to be fully vaccinated and we will require proof of vaccination prior your flight.
Our COVID-19 procedures, including the cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our aircraft and premises, were developed in consultation with Safe Work Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 cleaning publications.
- If you are feeling unwell and are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please defer your travel plans. Symptoms include fever, fatigue/aches, runny nose, cough/sore throat and shortness of breath.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or you have tested positive for COVID-19, or are awaiting COVID-19 results we request you defer your travel.
- A Future Flight Credit (FFC) may be applied to flights unable to proceed due to COVID. This FFC is valid for flights within 12 months from your original booking date.
- Sydney HeliCharter may impose restrictions or limitations on flights at any time.
- Mask wearing mandates may apply when indoors and during flight.
- Entry doors are opened only by staff members.
- Contactless greetings and introductions from our staff members.
- Cleaning and disinfecting with increased frequency in all public spaces with an emphasis on high contact surfaces.
- Terminals will have an extensive deep cleaning and disinfection each night.
- Guest check-in counter and payment processing machines will be sanitised after every transaction.
- Company pilots and staff have been educated on COVID-19 protocol including appropriate handwashing and hygiene techniques, as well as being provided with PPE.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are directed to contact a manager if they notice a co-worker or guest with known symptoms of COVID-19.
- Pilots and ground crew are only permitted to take photos with guest cameras if wearing appropriate PPE (gloves).
- Disposable single-use microphone covers on headsets.
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for passenger use.
- COVID-19 PPE consisting of face masks & rubber gloves available.
- After each flight the helicopter cabins and interior surfaces are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with our COVID-19 checklist.
- Helicopters will be deep cleaned each night, including extensive sanitisation processes.
CALL US ON +61407018018 OR +61283381117
TO DISCUSS YOUR QUESTIONS