NIGHT AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
Sydney HeliCharter has the capability and expertise to offer helicopter platforms for aerial photography and filming at night. We are the most experienced helicopter company based at Sydney Airport to offer this service, and our central location allows efficient access to the Sydney CBD and other areas for night aerial photography and filming shoots around Sydney.
Our Eurocopter EC120 and AS350 B3 helicopters both have 3-bladed rotor systems giving superior stability throughout the flight. Both helicopters have sliding rear doors that can be locked open, and other doors that can be removed, giving the aerial photographer a large area to work within.
As well as fixed nose mounted gyro stabilised systems for the Cineflex and GSS HD camera systems, we can also provide flexible gyro stabilization for any type of still or video camera system, via the use of the Tyler Mini-Gyro mount. The Tyler Mini-Gyro can accommodate almost any hand held still or video camera and is a versatile solution for giving the extra stability necessary for operations in low light conditions.
Recent work has included:
- Photographing the Major League Baseball at the Sydney Cricket Ground at night,
- Aerial filming of the spectacular Sydney Vivid Light Festival at night for Destination NSW,
- Night aerial photography of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Aerial photography of ANZ Stadium night football games.
- Night aerial filming for Channel Nine Productions.
- Live night broadcast of Big Bash League Cricket from Sydney Cricket Ground
TO DISCUSS YOUR NIGHT AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY REQUIREMENTS